5TH ANNUAL STATE OF SUBURBAN OFFICE MARKET CONFERENCE
Friday, September 25
7:30AM – 10:00AM
O’Hare International Center Auditorium
10275 W Higgins Road, Rosemont, Illinois, 60018
On Friday, September 25th, PowerForward DuPage Executive Director Karyn Charvat will serve as a moderator at the 5th Annual State of Suburban Office Market Conference. Hosted by Illinois Real Estate Journal, this popular annual conference highlights the latest trends about the suburban office market and features two panel discussions focused on attracting and retaining tenants in the suburbs.
The event will be held live in the Auditorium at O’Hare International Center, where all social distancing guidelines and CDC regulations will be followed. To minimize person to person contact and eliminate the check-in line, you must preregister. Walk-ins are not allowed. All check-in and event materials will be delivered electronically. A simultaneous live webcast of this event is available for those who choose to participate remotely.
7:30AM – 8:15AM: Registration, Breakfast, Exhibits, Networking
8:15AM: Welcome and Introductions
8:30AM – 9:15AM: State of Suburban Office Market
- What is the current investment climate for suburban office properties?
- Where will we see new suburban office developments?
- How are the effects of COVID-19 affecting developments and re-developments?
- How can investors & municipalities best partner to bring new development?
- What are current & future trends of companies re-locating to the suburbs?
- What are current leasing & financing trends?
- What are current tenant needs and desires and how is this driving development and re-development?
9:15AM – 10:00AM: Panel Discussion: Keys to Attracting, Retaining Tenants in the Suburbs
- What are cost-effective processes to re-develop office assets for ROI?
- What are new & innovative design & construction trends in office development & redevelopment?
- How are today’s tenant needs & desires driving re-development?
- What are new and innovative Property Management trends and technologies in providing comfort & security to tenants?
- How are property managers meeting the demands of the CDC during the pandemic?
Please note: This event’s webcast will not be available for viewing after the event concludes.
To register as a virtual attendee, please click here. In-person is SOLD OUT.