INVEST IN A GREEN FUTURE: HOW C-PACE FUNDING
(Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy)
CAN MAKE YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT!
This informative seminar will provide you with an overview of the recently approved C-PACE funding
program in DuPage County – how it works and why it is a tremendous financing tool for commercial property owners and developers.
- Daniel J. Cronin, DuPage County Board Chairman
- Mike King, Manager of Program Operations, Nicor
- Ed Krembuszewski, Energy Efficiency Manager, ComEd
- AnnaMaria Kowalik, Senior Vice President, The Illinois Energy Conservation Authority
Topics that will be covered:
- What is C-PACE funding and who can apply?
- What are the qualifications for the C-PACE program?
- What are eligible Energy Projects?
WHEN: Thursday, January 9, 2020
WHERE: IBEW Local 701 Hall, 28600 Bella Vista Parkway, Warrenville
Seating is limited; no cost to attend. Reservations required; light breakfast will be served. To attend, please click HERE and register by December 20, 2019.
Send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.