JJ Jones Electric, a full service electrical and technology contractor serving the greater Chicagoland area, performed a complete electrical and technology systems upgrade to the existing multi-level facility.
The 25,000 square foot renovation project included the following electrical and technology upgrades:
- Modernized existing Electrical Distribution System by upgrading aging fusible switchboards serving Power, HVAC and EM/Generator Power Systems.
- Added power distribution for new elevator, incorporated into existing structure.
- Reworked existing HVAC system power accommodating equipment at new mechanical room.
- Upgraded exterior pool equipment power feeds and ground wiring.
- Worked with Owners Representative to ensure ample power at Ballroom Stage, Lounge and Kitchen areas as well as new Lower Level administrative office areas.
- Reworked lighting system to accommodate new energy efficient LED light fixtures and controls.
- Maintained existing Fire Alarm System during construction process to ensure safety of existing wooden structure.
- Designed, engineered and installed new Fire Alarm System in accordance with NFPA and Village of Lake Barrington requirements.
- Designed and installed new Audio Visual System for Ballroom Stage and Lounge Areas.
- Designed and installed new security system, complete with multiple cameras, card access and NVR functionality.
The project was completed in December, 2015 in compliance with the owner’s specifications and previously scheduled engagements.