Universal Power and Control, Inc. services the greater Chicagoland area and specializes in Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Temperature Control systems for new construction as well as upgrading old pneumatic and DDC systems. The company also installs industrial power, security and fire alarms.
Universal Power and Control recently made upgrades to the Energy Management System and Temperature Controls at Glenbard North High School in Carol Stream. The project included wiring of the electronic controls for the upgraded HVAC system for:
- 80 new Variable Air Volume boxes supplying various airflow at a constant temperature
- 20 Air Handling Units to regulate/circulate air
- Four Boilers
- Two Chillers
- Miscellaneous exhaust fans
- Ran new network cable to 220 existing VAV boxes
- Installed new BAS network infrastructure
The project began in May 2017 and was completed in August 2017.